Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for various posts. AAI has released a total of 368 vacancies for the post of Junior Executive & Managers. In this post on AAI Recruitment Notification 2020, we are going to have a look at all the AAI Recruitment 2020 details like – Important Exam dates, category-wise vacancy, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Pay-scale, etc.
- AAI Recruitment 2020 | Overview
- AAI Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
- AAI Recruitment 2020 | Educational Qualifications & Experience
- AAI Recruitment Notification 2020 | Important Dates
- AAI Recruitment Notification 2020 | AGE LIMIT:
- AAI Recruitment 2020 | Remuneration
- AAI Recruitment 2020 | Application Fees
- AAI Recruitment 2020 Notification | Apply Online
AAI Recruitment 2020 | Overview
|Organization||AAI (Airports Authority of India)|
|Post||Manager (Fire Services), Manager
(Technical), Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control), Junior Executive
(Airport Operations), Junior Executive (Technical)
|Starting Date to apply||16-12-2020|
|Closing date to apply||14-01-2021|
AAI Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
|Name of post||Total||UR||EWS||OBC
|Manager (Fire Services)||11||06||01||03||01||–|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||264||107||26||72||40||19|
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||83||35||08||21||14||05|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||08||05||–||02||01||–|
AAI Recruitment 2020 | Educational Qualifications & Experience
|Post Code||Name of post||Minimum Qualification||# Experience|
|1||Manager (Fire Services)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Fire Engg./Mechanical Engg./ Automobile Engg.||5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Fire Services.|
|2||Manager (Technical)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.||5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Government Procurement Procedures for Goods, Services, Equipment, and Vehicles, etc.|
|3||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B. Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum).||No experience is essential.|
|4||Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration. OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.||No experience is essential.|
|5||Junior Executive (Technical)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.||No experience is essential.|
1. Degree/Diploma/Certificate/Membership Examination should be:-
(i) From a Recognized/Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India; and
(ii) Percentage of marks: – Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree and also for P.G. Degree/Diploma including MBA.
2. Candidates having B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg.) Degree are allowed to apply against the posts for which essential qualification is prescribed as a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
AAI Recruitment Notification 2020 | Important Dates
|Opening date for On-line Applications||15.12.2020|
|Last date for On-line Application||14.01.2021|
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination (Discipline wise)||Will be announced on AAI Website- www.aai.aero|
AAI Recruitment Notification 2020 | AGE LIMIT:
Manager: Maximum age 32 years as on 30.11.2020
Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2020
AAI Recruitment 2020 | Remuneration
PAY SCALE (IDA) :-
Manager (E-3) :- Rs.60000-3%-180000
Junior Executive (E-1) :- Rs.40000-3%-140000
In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity,
Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI rules.
The CTC per annum for the post of Manager CTC would be around Rs. 18 lacs (approximately) and for the post of Junior Executive it would be around Rs. 12 lacs (approximately).
AAI Recruitment 2020 | Application Fees
Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the candidates. SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs. 170/- (Rupees One hundred and seventy only).
However, PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee. Fees is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
AAI Recruitment 2020 Notification | Apply Online
INSTRUCTION REGARDING SCANNING OF PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE:
Uploading of scanned image of his/her photograph and signature should be as per the specifications given below:
a) Photograph image:
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture (not more than 3 months old).
- Photograph in cap/hat/dark glasses will not be acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not
cover the face.
- Size of scanned photograph file should be between 20kb-50kb and Dimensions 200×230 pixels, only.
b) Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- Size of signature file should be between 10kb-20kb Dimensions 140×60 pixels (preferred).
How To Apply Online?
Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions
given on main instruction page of the on-line application:
i) Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No
other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
ii) Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
iii) Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
iv)Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following
(a) Valid E-mail id: The E-mail id entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail id will be allowed once registered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail id including Admit card for On-line examination and Call Letter for Documents Verification / Interview, if shortlisted.
(b) Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format (as per dimensions given below) for uploading in the application.
(c) All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], EWS Certificate, Experience Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Apprentice Certificate from AAI etc.
v) Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper/websites/mobile apps etc. For authenticity of any information, candidates may visit detailed advertisement available on AAI website www.aai.aero only.
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now