List of Appointments July to September 2018
Current Affairs is an integral part of the General Awareness section. Questions related to new joining and appointments are commonly asked in the General Awareness section of Bank and Government exams like SEBI, ESIC SSO, NABARD, IBPS RRB, SBI PO and Clerk, IBPS PO and Clerk, SSC Exams, UPSC and more. Hence, we provide you free ebook every week to keep you updated with all possible topics that might come in an exam. In this post you’ll find List of Appointments (July to September) for the year 2018.
Click on the adjoining link of Current Affairs free ebook which gives you List of Appointments (July to September) for the year 2018. http://bit.ly/ListOfAppointmentsJulySept
Download Free Ebook Here
List of Appointments: Here are few Sample Questions-
Q1: Michelle Bachelet, UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, is the former President of ______.
C. Kyrgyz Republic
E. None of these
Q2: Who has been appointed as the new MD of State Bank of India (SBI)?
A. Usha Ananthasubramanian
B. Suresh N. Patel
C. Anshula Kant
D. Rakesh Sharma
E. None of these
Also, if you are looking for more Ebooks-
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (January to June) 2018
- Static GK Free Ebook – Important Committees related to Banking and Finance in India
- Static GK Free Ebook – Agricultural Schemes and Programmes
- Static GK Free Ebook – Musical Instruments and persons Associated
- Static GK Free Ebook – Scientists – Their Inventions & Discoveries
- Static GK Free Ebook – Atmosphere and its Structure
- Static GK Free Ebook – Nicknames of Cities (World)
- Free Static GK Ebook – Important Gulfs of the World
- Static GK Free Ebook: Indian Winners – Man-Booker Prize & Roman Magsaysay Awards
We hope you like the information provided in the above ebook on List of Appointments July to September for the year 2018.
Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free.
Prepare for Bank and Government Exams with Oliveboard
- Login to Oliveboard
- Attempt Free Mock Tests
- Do Exam Analysis
- Get Expert Feedback on Weak Areas
- Compare Topper’s Time
- Take Revision Test
All the best for your exams!