Blood relation questions. With just 2 months remaining for the IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims, every moment of preparation now counts for your exam preparation.
Logical Reasoning is a section that appears in both the IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims and IBPS Clerk 2018 Mains;
therefore, it is necessary to do well in it as that determines the outcome of the bank examination not one but two times.
Among the Logical Reasoning questions, one tricky topic is that of ‘Blood Relations’.
In IBPS Clerk, Blood Relation questions can be tricky due to the nature of the topic. Here we bring you some:
- important blood relation question types along with,
- solved questions in video lectures
- The first step to approach and solve blood relations questions correctly is to be familiar with all the relations between two or more family members in English. You might know those in your language, but to know them in English is necessary as well.
- There can be three kinds of ‘Blood Relation’ questions including – Single Person Blood Relations Questions, Mixed Blood Relations Questions, and Coded Blood Relations Questions
- To approach Single Person Blood Relation Questions – read the statement correctly and break the sentence at points such as is/was/as to analyze them separately and then resolve it. Work backward to resolve the questions.
- To approach Mixed Blood Relation Questions – always draw a diagram wherever applicable to ensure that you do not get confused between the relationships as those shall include more than 2 people, so diagrams must be drawn clearly and correctly.
- To approach Coded Blood Relation Questions – once more, you will need to draw diagrams to ensure that the codes are correctly interpreted, and they are converted from codes to diagrams.
Blood Relation Questions: Video Lectures & Solved Examples
Blood relation with Analytical Reasoning
Blood relation with Comparisons for IBPS Clerk Exam
Blood relation Puzzles with Dates and Birthday Problems for IBPS Clerk 2018
Blood relation with Direct Sense for IBPS Clerk Exam 2018
Blood relation with Floor Arrangements for IBPS Clerk 2018
Hope This Helps. All The Best!