Bank of Baroda (BOB) PO 2018 exam is scheduled to be held on 28th of July 2018. Today, we bring to you the toppers’ time strategy for BOB PO exam and few last-minute tips.
BOB Manipal PO: Toppers’ Time Strategy
With 165 questions to be solved in 2 hours 30 minutes, the exam lays stress on speed. There are no sectional time limits for different sections and thus, it becomes all the more important to have a proper time strategy in place. Here is an ideal time allocation across sections that should help you build your exam attempt strategy. This is based on toppers’ time strategy. Always, attempt the section that you find easy and scoring.
- General Awareness: 14
- English Language: 23
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude: 52
- Quantitative Aptitude: 61 Minutes
Based on your strengths & weaknesses, you can change this to suit your strategy. Use this only as a guideline if you are unsure of your allocation. If you already have a strategy that works for you, continue using that.
The BOB Manipal PO exam includes a descriptive test of 50 marks that has one essay writing and one letter writing question. The topics would be based on recent events, important bills, global updates etc. Your preparation from current affairs will help in this section as well. Hope you have practiced descriptive writing well.
BOB Manipal PO: Last Minute Tips
Night Before the Exam
- Eat right
- Take adequate rest
- Stay confident
During the Exam
- Read the instructions carefully
- Leave no question unread
- Don’t get stuck on a question
- Avoid guesswork
- Call letter with recent passport size photograph affixed thereon
- Photo identity proof (Original + Photocopy)
- Ball Point Pen
- Reach the centre in advance
All the Best!
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test