The Bank of Baroda (BOB) Manipal PO was conducted today. Here’s the BOB Manipal PO exam analysis for 28th July, 2018 – 8:00 AM slot.
BOB Manipal PO Exam Analysis
English Language (35Q) : Easy to Moderate
- Correct sentence – 2Q
- Cloze test – 6Q
- Reading Comprehension – 7Q
- Phrase replacement – 6Q
- Parajumbles – 5Q
- Fill in the blanks – 6Q
- Sentence Joining – 3Q
Quantitative Aptitude (40Q) : Moderate to Difficult
- Quantitative comparison – 6Q
- DI (pie chart + Table) – 6Q
- DI (Caselette) – 6Q
- DI (Line graph) – 6Q
- Approximation – 6Q
- Number series (wrong) – 6Q
- Miscellaneous (includes CI, Speed Time and Distance, Time and work, Boats and streams) – 4Q
Reasoning and Computer Aptitude (50Q) : Easy to Moderate
- Coding/Decoding – 5Q
- Blood relations (coded) – 2Q
- Direction sense (coded) – 3Q
- Syllogism – 3Q
- Analytical Reasoning (comparison) – 3Q
- Analytical Reasoning (Dates) – 5Q
- Analytical Reasoning (Linear) – 5Q
- Analytical Reasoning (Circular) – 5Q
- Analytical Reasoning (Floor) – 5Q
- Input/Output – 5Q
- Critical Reasoning – 5Q
- Inequalities – 4Q
General/Economy/Banking Awareness (40Q) : Moderate
- Current Affairs – 23Q
- Banking – 10Q
- Static GK – 7Q
BOB Manipal PO Descriptive Paper – 50 Marks
A) Your friend’s son/daughter has scored distinction marks in class X exams, with minimum marks in Science and Mathematics. However your friend wants his ward to take up science stream against his/her wishes. Write a letter to him in this regard, giving your opinion.
B) Nowadays lots of incorrect facts and fake news get circulated through the social media. Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper about the adverse effects of such news to the persons and issues concerned, and requesting him to warn the public that forwarding such messages is equivalent to agreeing with their contents.
A) ‘Animals belong to the forest. Keeping them in zoos is equivalent to keeping them in prison for the pleasure of human beings Comment’.
B) Investing in the share market ‘Rewards vs Risks’
All the best!