The BOB PO admit card is out. Candidates can download the BOB PO admit card from today till 28th July 2018.
Download Bank of Baroda Manipal PO call letter here.
To download your BOB PO admit card, enter the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the login page.
Tips for BOB Manipal PO Exam 2018
- Keep your sources to minimum
- Practice maximum
- Have clear concepts
- Analyze your performance
- Don’t try to learn new things in the last few days
- Stay confident
Descriptive Test in BOB PO Exam
The BOB Manipal PO exam includes a descriptive test of 50 marks. Many candidates find the descriptive test difficult. The test includes one essay writing and one letter writing question. The topics would be based on recent events, important bills, global updates etc. Your preparation from current affairs will help in this section as well. However, do practice both letter writing and essay writing so that you are used to the flow of writing and pattern. Watch the below videos to improve your confidence on the same. You can also take the descriptive test and get evaluated by Peers in Oliveboard’s Discuss Forum.
Watch How to Write a Good Letter
Watch how to write a Good Essay
- Important Topics for BOB Manipal PO 2018
- Topper’s Tips for BOB Manipal PO 2018
- BOB PO 2018: Tips & Tricks
All the best for the exam!
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test