The Canara Bank PO 2018 exam is just 3 days away and we are hoping you are at the last leg of your exam preparation. Today, we bring to you few last-minute tips for the upcoming Canara Bank PO exam.
Before moving on to the tips, here’s the previous year’s cut-offs for your reference.
Canara Bank PO 2017 Cutoffs
|Category||Reasoning Ability||English Language||General Awareness||Quantitative Aptitude||Overall Exam Cut off|
Canara Bank PO 2018: Last-Minute Tips
- Don’t Get Stuck
Don’t get stuck on a question. Start attempting easier questions first as that will build your confidence and thus boost performance.
- Avoid Guesswork
There is 1/4th of negative marking for every wring answer. Therefore, avoid guess work as much possible. Accuracy is as important as speed in this exam. Try the elimination method to eliminate 2-3 options before making calculated guesses, and refrain from any blind guesswork.
- Time Management
Time is a crucial factor and it is easy to lose track while writing an exam. This is where your practice will show results.
- Stay Calm
It’s imperative to stay calm and composed. Do not get too excited or too worried. Just be relaxed and attempt the paper.
- Call Letter
- ID Proof
- Reach the centre in advance
Biometric Data Capture on Exam Day
It has been decided to capture the biometric data (left thumb impression or otherwise) of the candidates on the day of the Online Test. The biometric data of qualified candidates will be verified on the day of interview.
Decision of the Biometric data verification authority about its status (matched or mismatched) will be final and binding upon the candidates.
Make sure that you take care of the following points to ensure smooth process on the exam day.
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink / mehendi / coloured etc), ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the Online Test / Interview.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the finger print (biometric) is captured.
- Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (left thumb) to be captured is injured / damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority in the test centre. In such cases impression of other fingers, toes etc may be captured.
Apart from these, eat and sleep well before the exam day. We wish you all the best for the exam.
- Join Personalized Interview Batch: Prepare for SBI & IBPS Interviews with Ex-IBPS Panel Member
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test