Canara Bank, One of India’s leading Public Sector Bank (PSB) have released the official notification announcing 800 Vacancies for the Canara Bank PO (Probationary Officer).
These vacancies will be filled post the completion of a specially designed One-year training course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Greater Noida, which are recognized by UGC.
The Admission to this course would be done by Canara Bank PO Exam 2018. In this Blog, we will be giving you a comprehensive section-wise list of Canara Bank PO Exam Books 2018 which you can refer for your Canara Bank PO Exam preparation.
Canara Bank PO 2018: Important Dates
- Online Registration starts: 23 Oct 2018
- Online Registration ends: 13 Nov 2018
- Admit Card download: After 5 Dec 2018
- Canara Bank PO Exam Online: 23 Dec 2018
Canara Bank PO Exam Pattern
No. of Questions
|Reasoning||English & Hindi||50||50||Composite of 2 Hours|
|Quantitative Aptitude||English & Hindi||50||50|
|General Awareness||English & Hindi||50||50|
Negative Marking: There will be 0.25 penalty for wrong answers in the test.
Canara Bank PO Exam Books 2018 – Section-wise List
Canara Bank PO Exam Books 2018 – Reasoning
- How to Crack Test of Reasoning: In all Competitive Exams by Arihant Publications
- R. S. Aggarwal’s “Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning”
- M K Pandey’s Book – Analytical Reasoning
Canara Bank PO Exam Books 2018 – Quantitative Aptitude
- R. S. Agarwal – Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive exams
- Kiran Publication’s Quantitative Aptitude Chapter-wise Solved Papers
- Arun Sharma’s book – How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT
Canara Bank PO Exam Books 2018 – English
- Arihant Publication’ s “Objective General English” by SP Bakshi
- “Word Power Made Easy” book by Norman Lewis
- Corrective English – by AK Singh
Canara Bank PO Exam Books 2018 – General Awareness
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Lucent’s General Knowledge
- Static GK E-books from Oliveboard
- Newspapers – The Hindu, Live Mint, Business Standard
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
- Arihant’s “Banking Awareness” book
- NCERT Textbooks for Economics
Above books should be referred to learn all the concepts and topics from the Canara Bank PO Exam Syllabus. However, you must practice whatever you have learned because, without practice, learning would be of no use. Hence for your Practice, you can 100% rely on Oliveboard Mock Tests. The quality of these online mock test is by far the best and they would give you the edge which is required to achieve success in exams like Canara Bank PO Exam 2018. All the best.