Canara Bank released the official notification inviting candidates to apply for admissions to the specially designed one year training course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Mangaluru.
The candidates will be appointed as probationary officers in Canara Bank after the completion of the course.
Here we bring to you all the details regarding the Canara Bank PO Notification : important dates, vacancies, eligibility, selection procedure, exam pattern, application fee, course fee and salary.
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 : Important Dates
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 : Vacancy
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 : Eligibility
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 : Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 : Application Fee & Course Fee
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 : Salary
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 : Important Dates
Online Registration Starts : 9 January 2018
Online Registration Ends : 31 January 2018
Date of Online Test (tentative) : 04 March 2018
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 : Vacancy
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 : Eligibility
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- AGE: Minimum 20 years – Maximum 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive)
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 : Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern
The selection will be carried out in three stages. These are mentioned as follows:
- Online Objective Test
- Group Discussion
The exam pattern of the online objective test is as shown below.
- Negative marking of 0.25 is present
- Both sectional and overall cutoffs exist
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 : Application Fee & Course Fee
The application fee for the Canara Bank recruitment is as shown below.
The details of the course and the fee involved (for the course) is shown in the following table.
- The course comprises of 9 months of classroom studies and 3 months internship at Canara Bank’s Branches / Offices.
- This one year full-time PGDBF course will be conducted either at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru campus or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd. Mangaluru campus.
- The programme is fully residential during 9 months classroom studies and the selected candidates should necessarily stay in the campus.
Candidates will be selected for admission to the course at either of the above two institutes through selection process consisting of online objective test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. On successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded with “Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)” from that institute and the candidates would be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 : Salary
The pay-scale of a Canara Bank PO is given as follows:
Hope this helps. For any other queries feel free to reach out to us.
All the best!
- Join Personalized Interview Batch: Prepare for SBI & IBPS Interviews with Ex-IBPS Panel Member
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test