CMAT 2016 is one of the last exams of this application cycle and hence an important exam if you want to join an MBA program this year. CMAT opens the doors of all the AICTE approved management colleges across the country.
The pattern of the exam is as follows :-
Following points present an analysis based on previous year papers of CMAT to give you a fair idea of what to expect on the exam day :-
Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
- Please note that there have been NO “Data Interpretation Sets” type questions in previous years. All the DI questions are individual type, mostly based on Pie-Charts and Bar-Graph
- You can also expect a few ‘Data Sufficiency’ questions.
- Important topics for Quantitative Techniques are :- Arithmetic, Geometry and Modern Maths
- Like Data Interpretation, there are only individual questions in this section and no ‘set based’ questions.
- Important topics are :- Arrangements, Group formation and Puzzles
- You can expect the following types of questions in this section- Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, Fact-Inference-Judgement, Synonym/Antonym, Para Completion and Grammar
- You can expect two types of RCs- Short and Long
- Short RCs are of typically about 300 words and are followed by 3 questions
- Long RCs are of typically about 600 words and are followed by 6 questions
- This section is the most crucial and the deciding factor to get a good score at CMAT
- You can expect majority of the questions to be from Static GK- Both Indian and International.
Oliveboard brings you a series of 10 Mock tests specifically crafted to be along the pattern of the actual CMAT. Click here to take the free mock test.
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now