Anyone preparing for Government or Bank Exams must be aware of the fact that Banking Awareness forms an integral part of the General Awareness section. Hence we provide you Static GK free ebook every week. In this post you’ll find Top 100 Committees related to Banking and Finance in India.
You may find questions related to Banking & Financial Committees in the General Awareness section of Bank and Government exams like SBI PO and Clerk, IBPS PO and Clerk, RBI Grade B Officer and Assistant, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, RRB PO, RRB ALP, RRB Group D, UPSC and more. In fact, a question from this section was asked in this year’s SBI PO Main Exam.
In competitive exams, as little as 1 mark can make a lot of difference. For your assistance, we bring to you a Static GK free ebook on Top 100 Committees related to Banking and Finance in India.
Click on the adjoining link of Static GK free ebook which gives you all the information you need to know about Important Committees related to Banking and Finance in India– http://bit.ly/bankingandfinancecommittees
Q. To curb Black Money in the economy, which of the following committees has been formed in the year 2016?
(IBPS PO Main, 2016)
A. Deepak Mohanty Committee
B. Suresh Prabhu Committee
C. Justice M B Shah Committee
D. Nachiket Mor Committee
E. Justice C S Dharmadhikari Committee
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Static GK Free Ebook – Musical Instruments and persons Associated
- Static GK Free Ebook – Atmosphere and its Structure
- Static GK Free Ebook – Nicknames of Cities (World)
- Free Static GK Ebook – Important Gulfs of the World
- Static GK Free Ebook: Indian Winners – Man-Booker Prize & Roman Magsaysay Awards
We hope you like the information provided in the above ebook on Top 100 Committees related to Banking and Finance in India.
Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free.
All the best for your exams!