The Computer Knowledge section is common to most of the Government and Banking recruitment tests. This section can be a game changer because the questions asked here are very easy, related to basics, acronyms, shortcut keys, etc. Despite its significance, the section is often overlooked by aspirants. Considering the extreme competition where you cannot afford to lose 1/4th of marks, here we bring to you Computer Knowledge Quiz to help you prepare for upcoming exams like, IBPS RRB, NABARD Assistant, NIACL Assistant and many more, without putting any extra effort.
Computer Knowledge Quiz for IBPS RRB, NABARD Assistant, NIACL Assistant
Q1. The keyboard shortcut to insert current date in the Word document is:
- Ctrl + Alt + D
- Fn + D
- Ctrl + Shift + D
- Shift + Alt + D
Q2. The full-form of ICMP is :
- Intranet Control Message Protocol
- Internet Control Message Protocol
- Integrated Communication Message Protocol
- Integrated Circuit Message Protocol
Q3. The Integrated Circuit was introduced in
- The Third Generation
- The Fourth Generation
- The Second Generation
- The Fifth Generation
Q4. Transformation of input into output is performed by:
- Memory Unit
Q5. The standard protocol of the Internet is
Q6. Which of the following is an Operating System?
- Windows NT
- MS DOS
- All of the Above
Q7. Computers use the __________ number system to store data and perform calculations.
Q8. The contents of __________ are lost when you turn off the computer.
Q9. The keyboard shortcut to centralise the selected text in Word document is:
- Alt + C
- Shift + C
- Ctrl + E
- Alt + E
Q10. What happens when you press Ctrl + 9 in Excel?
- It hides current row
- It inserts 9 columns
- It inserts 9 rows
- It inserts 9 rows and 9 columns
Want More? Try this!
Try Topic Test of different Difficulty Level
Get Expert Feedback in your Weak Areas
Take Revision Tests on Topics your weak at.
Compare your timings with Topper’s-Time on every question
To get free study materials and daily updates on your mobile, download Oliveboard Mobile App
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now