Static GK is an integral part of General Awareness Section of Bank and Government Exams. Credit Rating Agencies remain quite in news especially in Economy & Financial section of news. Recently, after the IL&FS crisis, SEBI issued the tightening of disclosure norms for credit rating agencies. The credit rating agencies in India were asked by SEBI to disclose the liquidity position of the company being rated.
So here we will discuss with you all what are credit rating agencies, their regulator, functions, norms they follow etc. This will help you in the general awareness of various upcoming bank and government exams like IBPS Clerk, NIACL AO, IBPS SO as well as various MBA entrance exams like CMAT, XAT, IIFT etc. So here we bring to you all the important basics of Credit Rating Agencies in India. Go through these thoroughly so that you don’t miss out on any marks in upcoming bank and government exams.
Download the e-book for Credit Rating Agencies in India here – http://bit.ly/Credit_Rating_Agencies_in_India
Sample Questions –
Q.1 Where is the headquarter of CRISIL?
Answer – (d) Mumbai
Q.2 What is the difference between a credit rating and a credit score?
Answer – Credit Rating is given to a company and credit score is given to an individual.
To connect directly with our faculty for your queries related to bank and government exams, please download the telegram app and interact directly to our faculty members for Quants, Reasoning and English doubts. Join the Oliveboard telegram group obbanking.
Also, if you are looking for more Ebooks–
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (November) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (October) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (July to September) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (January to June) 2018
- Static GK Free Ebook – Races and Tribes of the World
- Static GK Free Ebook – Important Committees related to Banking and Finance in India
- Static GK Free Ebook – Agricultural Schemes and Programmes
- Static GK Free Ebook – Musical Instruments and Persons Associated
- Static GK Free Ebook – Scientists – Their Inventions & Discoveries
- Static GK Free Ebook – Atmosphere and its Structure
- Static GK Free Ebook – Nicknames of Cities (World)
- Free Static GK Ebook – Important Gulfs of the World
- Static GK Free Ebook: Indian Winners – Man-Booker Prize & Roman Magsaysay Awards
Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free.