CURRENT AFFAIRS – 07th MAY 2018: Here’s today’s GK dose for your upcoming banking and government exam preparation
1) 500 rupee notes worth ₹3,000 crore printed every day to meet extra demand.
2) RBI’s likely MTM exemption on Government Securities to boost bank profits.
3) Govt likely to notify 8.55% interest on PF for FY18 this week
4) NASA launches InSight spacecraft to Mars to study Red Planet’s quakes
5) Patanjali ranked as most trusted FMCG brand in India: TRA Brand Trust Report
6) PGCIL inks pact with power ministry for Rs 25,000 crore capital expenditure.
7) Indian e-commerce market inked merger and acquisition deals worth $2.1 bn in 2017
8) 2.8 lakh were to deliver IRCTC services, only 38,500 registered so far
9) An international conference will be organised in Patna in June to mark Karl Marx’s birth bicentenary
10) Crude oil breaches $70 a bbl as markets await Trump call on Iran sanctions
- Check More GK Material