Current Affairs: 13 December 2018: Here’s today’s GK dose for your upcoming banking and government exam preparation.
1) SEBI allows side-pocketing in mutual funds
2) Zoramthanga to be sworn in as Mizoram CM
3) Retail inflation hits 17-month low at 2.33% in November
4) Delhi Police enters into Limca Book of Records
5) K Chandrasekhar Rao sworn in as Telangana CM
6) Private life insurers registered growth
7) Ashok Kumar Tyagi appointed as chief financial officer (CFO) of DLF.
8) ISRO Signs Agreement with ROSCOSMOS
9) Factory output grows 8.1% in October
10) Arunima Sinha begins an expedition to Mount Vinson, Antarctica