CURRENT AFFAIRS – 24th APRIL 2018: Here’s today’s GK dose for your upcoming banking and government exam preparation.
1) Google posts $30.9 billion revenue in first quarter of 2018
2) Four States and Puducherry to roll out the intra-State e-way bill from April 25
3) IMD forecasts normal monsoon this year but it can significantly be in excess.
4) Trump trade war spurs India to import more oil, drones from the US
5) Sachin Tendulkar celebrated his 45th birthday today.
6) Maharashtra records highest sugar production, millers start distress sale
7) India was at the top position as recipient of remittances for sending about USD 69 billion back home last year
8) Seventh pay commission HRA impacts inflation by 35bps: RBI Staff Study
9) Haryana to host World Union of wholesale markets in Gurugram
10) BSE makes health, physical education classes – a must for Std IX to XII
- Check More GK Material