CURRENT AFFAIRS – 26th APRIL 2018: Here’s today’s GK dose for your upcoming banking and government exam preparation.
1) The government can raise ₹1.5 lakh cr by monetising 100 NHS: Nitin Gadkari
2) India’s largest telco Airtel adds ₹5,477cr in m-cap in a day
3) Only 2.7% of Jan Dhan deposits held by private banks
4) Government hikes raw jute support price by ₹200 to ₹3,700/quintal
5) India’s ranking in press freedom falls to 138.
6) India shows jobs growth as 3.11 mn join PF in 6 months
7) To meet the target for PMGSY, the government has to add 167km of roads a day in 2018-19
8) Labour Ministry revives National Policy to increase domestic help’ wages
9) Internet shutdown cost Indian economy $3 billion from 2012-17
10) Rupee recovers from a 14-month low, up by 11 paise
- Check More GK Material