Current Affairs for 5th April 2018: Here’s today’s GK dose for your upcoming banking and government exam preparation.
1) Govt to build 14,460 bunkers to shield civilians at LOC in J&K.
2) Average data rate has fallen 90% to Rs.19/GB.
3) Public Sector Banks wrote off Rs.2.41 trillion loans in over 3 years.
4) Weightlifter P Gururaja wins silver, India’s 1st medal at CWG.
5) Facebook data leak hit 87 mn users, 5.62 lakh in India.
6) RBI gives provisioning relief to stressed banks.
7) India is the third most vulnerable country to cyber threats.
8) India becomes the second largest producer of crude steel.
9) Cabinet cleared the transfer of administrative control and Rs.700 cr for HPIL.