Current Affairs for 5th April 2018: Here’s today’s GK dose for your upcoming banking and government exam preparation.
1) Govt to build 14,460 bunkers to shield civilians at LOC in J&K.
2) Average data rate has fallen 90% to Rs.19/GB.
3) Public Sector Banks wrote off Rs.2.41 trillion loans in over 3 years.
4) Weightlifter P Gururaja wins silver, India’s 1st medal at CWG.
5) Facebook data leak hit 87 mn users, 5.62 lakh in India.
6) RBI gives provisioning relief to stressed banks.
7) India is the third most vulnerable country to cyber threats.
8) India becomes the second largest producer of crude steel.
9) Cabinet cleared the transfer of administrative control and Rs.700 cr for HPIL.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO SSA Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test