CURRENT AFFAIRS for 20TH APRIL 2018: Here’s today’s GK dose for your upcoming banking and government exam preparation.
1. National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange plan to enter the commodity derivatives market
2. The Ministry of Commerce & Industry has asked the RBI and the Enforcement Directorate to look into charges against e-tailers’
3. Amazon is defined by billions; median salary is $28,446
4. Aditya Birla Group plans to sell 15-20% in Idea Payments Bank
5. Mukesh Ambani only Indian businessman to get the country’s 2nd highest ‘Z Category’ security.
6. Domestic air passengers traffic grows fastest in 32 months
7. India has world’s 2nd largest unbanked population after China: World Bank
8. Income Tax department can penalise you for under-reporting, misreporting income
9. Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) signals shift to hawkish stance, rates could rise soon
10. Post Doklam, China offers to resume military drills with India
- Check More GK Material