Central Warehousing Corporation has announced the Exam dates for various posts that were announced in the CWC Recruitment Notification 2019. The Prelims Exam date for the post of Junior Superintendent is 30th May 2019. With more than 2 months left for the CWC Prelims 2019 exam for Junior Superintendent, you have enough time to prepare well. It is great opportunity for those wanting to secure a position in the Central Warehousing Corporation which is a central public sector undertaking. In this blog we will share with you CWC Exam Preparation 2019 strategy for the preliminary phase of CWC Junior Superintendent 2019 Exam.
Also Read: CWC Prelims Study Plan
Let us first glance through the CWC 2019 Exam Pattern for Jr. Superintendent
CWC Junior Superintendent Exam Pattern (Prelims)
|Name of the Tests(Not By sequence)||No. Of questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1.||English Language||30||30||English||20 Minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||Hindi and English||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||Hindi and English||20 Minutes|
As we can see that the CWC Jr. Superintendent Prelims Exam Pattern is exactly same as the pattern of the Banking Examination with a time limit of 20 minutes each for sections of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. We can follow the same strategy as that of a Banking Exam.
CWC Exam Preparation Strategy for Prelims
- The first step to preparation is knowing the entire syllabus for the Exam. You can read the CWC 2019 Exam syllabus here: Central Warehousing Corporation Exam Syllabus – Junior Superintendent Exam (2019).
- The second step to preparation is understanding the Exam Pattern. Knowing the Exam Pattern helps you prepare accordingly. The CWC 2019 Exam follows the exam pattern same as IBPS PO and SBI PO Exam. It consist of a test of Reasoning Ability, test of Quantitative Ability, test of English Language. Each test will have a stipulated time of 20 minutes each.
- The third step after knowing the syllabus and exam pattern is to practice a number of questions from topics in the syllabus. You need to practice a sufficient number of questions from each topic under Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English sections. You can start taking Full Length CWC 2019 Mock test to understand as to how you are performing in each of these sections. The test will act as a diagnostic attempt and tell your strength and weakness. The analytics part will help you identify as to where you lack and will also suggest how to improve upon it.
- After you are done with practicing the questions, you should take Topic Tests and Sectional Tests to form a grip in each of the sections mentioned above.
- While you take up tests and also while practicing and learning, you will come across an array of formulas in the Quantitative Aptitude section, do write them down in a notebook and revise them on a daily basis.
- If you find yourself weak in any particular section, start from the very basic. Take up a basic book of Quantitative Aptitude and reasoning and start practicing from the book. Build your basics strong. Strong basics will help you solve any question that is thrown at you in the Exam.
- Make a time table for yourself. Go according to the study plan you make.
- Keep taking Mock Tests on regular basis (Like one day take a Mock Test and the Solve & Analyse the complete Mock Test the Next day).
- Mock Test Analysis is as important as taking the mock test itself.
- Read an English Newspaper daily and keep yourself updated with the latest current affairs and happenings in the world. This will also help you build your vocabulary for the Exam. Reading newspaper will also help you immensely while solving reading comprehension questions that come in the English sections of the Exam.
This was all from us in this blog of CWC Exam Preparation 2019 for Prelims. We hope that you like our CWC Exam Preparation Tips given in this blog. You can also read more about CWC 2019 Exam here.
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test