English is a section in most of the banking and government exams and many people face a lot of difficulty in scoring well in this section because of weak English Grammar. In this video, we have discussed some English grammar basics like adverbs , adjectives and prepositions. These are very important for all banking and government exams like IBPS PO, RBI Grade B, RBI Assistant, IBPS Clerk etc. With Oliveboard’s video series, and especially by watching this video, you can learn all the important rules and basics of the English language and also understand how to apply these and solve various question types like: cloze test , error spotting , sentence correction , sentence improvement etc.
Wondering how you would perform in the real exam? Well, now you can check it right away! Attempt the Oliveboard Free All-India Mock Test that’s been taken by thousands of aspirants already to see where you stand.
To receive preparation material along with other relevant helpful content for your banking and government examinations, subscribe to the Oliveboard’s YouTube channel and you may click here to subscribe.
Alternatively, you can also download the Oliveboard Mobile App for free study material and other latest updates.
Happy Learning from Oliveboard!
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test