ESIC (Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Limited) had earlier announced 539 vacancies for the Posts of Social Security Officer (SSO)/Manager Grade II/ Superintendent. The ESIC SSO Prelims exam is scheduled to be held on 3rd November 2018. ESIC has now released the ESIC SSO Admit Card 2018.
Candidates can download their ESIC SSO Admit Card by providing their Roll No./ Registration Number, Date of Birth/Password on the login page.
Candidates can do so by visiting the official page or by clicking the link provided below.
ESIC SSO Admit Card 2018
[gdlr_button href=”http://ibps.sifyitest.com/esicsoraug18/clopea_oct18/login.php?appid=788cc46e56eb5ce5f9c167f3d4dec0bf” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Click Here to Download Admit Card[/gdlr_button]
We would suggest that you take out at least 2 printouts of the ESIC SSO Admit Card. Please ensure that you read all the directions given on the admit card very carefully.
Another important point is you should download the ESIC SSO Admit Card for Prelims as soon as possible and do not wait for the last day, because on the last day there could be a rush which could impact the server.
So for your own good, download the admit card as soon as possible.
Tips: As exam is just around the corner, your preparation for the exam must be in full-swing. In these days, do not start any new topic. Revise everything that you have studied till now. The key to excel in these competitive exams is to Practice Online because the practice tests will give you better analysis of your preparation level.
So, practice as many Mock Tests as you can to give your best shot on the final day!
- Crack IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Course – Join Now
- Join EDGE Courses for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here