SEBI Officer Grade A Notification was released recently. This recruitment drive by Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) and a total of 120 vacancies in streams like General, Legal, IT and Engineering (Civil and Electrical) is announced. It is a reputed post and with handsome salary, a lot of candidates are looking forward to this exam. Planning to attempt SEBI Officer Exam 2018? Here’s a Free SEBI eBook with 20+ Solved Questions on Securities Market. Download this PDF to improve your preparation on Securities Market, an important section in the SEBI exam.
Free SEBI eBook: 20+ Solved Questions on Securities Market
Download Now: http://bit.ly/SebiSecuritiesMarketQuestions
Detailed Syllabus for SEBI Phase I – Awareness of Securities Market
Awareness of Securities Market
- Indian Financial system – introduction – structure – finance commission – financial administration – receipts of the Government – Expenditures of the Government.
- Capital markets – primary market – instruments – legal issues and regulations – secondary market – stock exchanges – brokers – trading in stock exchanges – forward trading – stock index – depositories – regulations
- Bond Market- Money market, G.sec Market, Corporate bond market, Bond valuation, Duration, sensitivity, risk
- Foreign Exchange market – exchange control – fixation of exchange rate – exchange control in India – FEMA – foreign exchange transactions of commercial banks in India – currency convertibility – currency forwards, futures and options – trading in foreign exchange market – relationship between money market and foreign exchange market.
- Commodity market, commodity trading and exchanges
- International capital markets – instruments – Guidelines – foreign investment in India and its regulations.
- Relationship between Company Law and securities law
- Basic concepts related to securities law, like capital, public offer and securities
- Historical Background of securities law
- SEBI as a Market regulator, Powers and Functions of SEBI, Quasi legislative powers, executive powers and quasi-judicial powers
- Regulating the intermediaries and Stock exchanges, Meaning and Type of securities, Securities Contract, Corporatization, Demutualization and regulation of stock exchange, Listing Agreement, Dematerlisation and Rematerlisation
- Rights and duties of Depository (NSDL AND CSDL), Depository Participant, Issuer and beneficiary
- Unpublished Price Sensitive Information (UPSI), Insider as connected person, Insider as the person having access to UPSI, Trading on the basis of UPSI
- Mergers Amalgamation and takeovers, Types and legal processes during takeover, Substantial Acquisitions, Exemptions by law, Exemption BY SEBI
- Public offer and disclosure requirements
- Unfair Trade Practices in the securities market, Securities Market offences, Prohibition of Insider Trading
- SEBI ICDR Regulations
- Public Offer requirements
- Role of SEBI as a Regulator
- Securities Appellate Tribunal
- Role of Courts in enforcing securities regulations
Check complete SEBI syllabus.
- Crack IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Course – Join Now
- Join EDGE Courses for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here