Static GK is an integral part of the general awareness section. Questions related to Indian Railways are common in the general awareness section of Bank and Government exams like SBI PO and Clerk, IBPS PO and Clerk, RBI Grade B and Assistant, SSC Exams, RRB Group D, RRB ALP, UPSC and more.
Download the Indian Railways ebook by clicking below.
Here’s a Sample Question:
The Indian Railways are divided into how many zones?
Solution: c. 16 zones.
In competitive exams, as little as 1 mark can make a lot of difference. For your assistance, we bring to you a Free eBook on Indian Railways at a glance. The following pages of the eBook list down important facts about Indian Railways.
For additional study material click on the below links.
- Indian performance at CWG 2018
- Railways Exam 2018: How to improve Math Score?
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test