Static GK is an integral part of the general awareness section. Questions related to Indian Railways are common in the general awareness section of Bank and Government exams like SBI PO and Clerk, IBPS PO and Clerk, RBI Grade B and Assistant, SSC Exams, RRB Group D, RRB ALP, UPSC and more.
Download the Indian Railways ebook by clicking below.
Here’s a Sample Question:
The Indian Railways are divided into how many zones?
Solution: c. 16 zones.
In competitive exams, as little as 1 mark can make a lot of difference. For your assistance, we bring to you a Free eBook on Indian Railways at a glance. The following pages of the eBook list down important facts about Indian Railways.
For additional study material click on the below links.
- Indian performance at CWG 2018
- Railways Exam 2018: How to improve Math Score?
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO SSA Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test