Airbus plans to increase its sourcing base from India for the manufacture of its planes.
Infosys acquires Panaya for $200 million
Infosys has an agreement in place to acquire U.S.-based automation technology provider Panaya for a value of $200 million.
Yes Bank to raise Rs. 500 crore through Green Infrastructure Bonds
Yes Bank plans to raise Rs. 500 Crore through “India’s first ever green infrastructure bonds” with a tenor of 10 years.
Deloitte appoints Punit Renjen as CEO
India-born Punit Renjen has been appointed as the global CEO of Deloitte.
Usain Bolt confirms he will retire after 2017 World Championship.
The Jamaican sprint star, who has won 6 Olympic gold medals and is the reigning world record holder over of 100m and 200m disciplines will retire after the 2017 World Championships.
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now