General Affairs for February 9th from India and Around the World.
Telecom subscriber base reaches all-time high at 97 crore
Telecom subscriber base of the country reached all-time high of 97 crore at the end of December 2014, as per the latest report by regulator TRAI.
Reliance Jio president Sumit Chowdhury resigns
Telecom operator Reliance Jio Infocomm President Sumit D. Chowdhury has resigned from the company to start his own venture.
10th India-Mongolia joint training exercise concludes in Gwalior.
The tenth India Mongolia Joint Training Exercise culminated on 06 February 2015 with a grand closing ceremony held at Gwalior Military Cantonment. The exercise had commenced on 23 Jan 15.
Indian Golfer Anirban Lahiri seals maiden European Tour Win
India’s Anirban Lahiri claimed a maiden European Tour victory with a one-stroke victory at the Malaysian Open.
Maharashtra Govt. signs Rs. 949-crore deal with L&T; to install 6,000 CCTVs in Mumbai.
The Maharashtra Government signed a deal worth Rs. 949 crore with Larsen & Turbo to cover the entire Mumbai city under the CCTV surveillance. As per the project, 6000 CCTVs will be installed across the city and suburbs by September 2016.
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now