BSE to auction Government bonds for FII’s
The Bombay Stock Exchange will auction Government bonds worth close to 893 Crores on March 16th between 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM.
9 companies lose large amounts of Market Capital
9 of the top 10 companies in the Sensex took a big hit in their market capitalization in the 2nd week of March. TCS was the most affected, with a drop in market cap of 22,584 crore to Rs. 5,05,557 crores.
Noted Gandhian Narayan Desai passes away
One of the country’s most well known Gandhians, Narayan Desai, known for his rendition of Gandhi Katha passed away at the age of 90 in Surat on March 14th.
Quarterfinal teams finalised in ICC World Cup
India will play Bangladesh, while Australia takes on Pakistan. In the other set of quarterfinals, Srilanka play South Africa and WestIndies play Newzealand.
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now