Mahatma Gandhi statue unveiled in London
A statue of Mahatma Gandhi was unveiled at London’s Parliament square to mark 100 years since Gandhi returned to India from South Africa to begin his struggle for Indian Independence.
China is now the third largest arms exporter in the world
China has become the world’s third largest exporter of arms behind the US and Russia. It has overtaken France, Germany and UK since the last time the survey was conducted.
Indian PM visits Sri Lanka
Prime Minister Narendra Modi visits Srilanka, the first official visit to Colombo by an Indian leader for 28 years.
Abid Neemuchwala appointed as Wipro COO
Former TCS Top executive Abid Neemuchwala has been appointed as the Group President and COO of Wipro.
Starbucks and Rajiv Chandrasekaran to team up
Rajiv Chandrasekaran, long time Indian-American Journalist will team up to produce TV shows and constructive films on issues “that matter”.
Zee Media to raise Rs. 195 Crores
Zee Media will raise this money through rights issue of 1,08,643,732 equity shares of Re. 1 at a issue price of Rs. 18.
Ashu Suyash is the new Crisil MD and CEO
Crisil on Monday stated that Ashu Suyash would be the next MD and CEO of the agency. He will take over this post from June 1st, 2015.
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now