Static GK is an integral part of the general awareness section. Questions related to Indian Winners – Man-Booker Prize & Roman Magsaysay Awards are common in the general awareness section of Bank and Government exams like SBI PO and Clerk, IBPS PO and Clerk, RBI Grade B and Assistant, SSC Exams, UPSC and more.
In competitive exams, as little as 1 mark can make a lot of difference. For your assistance, we bring to you a Free eBook on Indian Winners – Man-Booker Prize & Roman Magsaysay Awards. In the pages of the following eBook, the all the details of Indian Winners – Man-Booker Prize & Roman Magsaysay Awards are listed down.
Download the Indian Winners – Man-Booker Prize & Roman Magsaysay Awards Ebook: https://bit.ly/2JPiH5j
Here’s a Sample Question:
Q1) What was the name of Arvind Adiga’s novel which won the Man Booker Prize?
- The Bengal Tiger
- Midnights Children
- Half Girlfriend
- The White Tiger
Solution: d. The White Tiger
More Study Materials:
- Static GK Ebook – Details of World Cup – Cricket and Football
- Static GK Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors and CJIs
- Free Static GK Ebook – Missiles of India
- Railways Exam 2018: How to improve Math Score?
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now