The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) generally conducts a CWE or a Common Written Exam each year for filling vacancies in the post of clerk in public sector banks all around India.
All the banks from the public sector use this exam as the yardstick to select eligible candidates for the post of a clerk at the nationalised banks of the country.
The IBPS clerk recruitment exam is conducted on two levels which are namely the prelims and the mains.
Candidates who qualify in both of these phases are surely selected for job.
IBPS Clerk Participating Banks
- Vijaya Bank
- United Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- India Overseas Bank
- Indian Bank
- Dena Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Andhra Bank
- Allahabad Bank
An IBPS clerk’s profile is entitled to a basic remuneration with addition to some allowances which are more or less the same in all PSUs or Public Sector Banks.
The basic remuneration of a bank clerk is Rs.11,765 to Rs.42,020.
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now