Video IBPO PO 2018. IBPS PO is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) and is one of the most popular banking exams of the country. The official notification for IBPS PO exam 2018 was released recently. As you all must be aware, the IBPS PO 2018 prelims exam pattern has undergone a major change this year – the introduction of sectional time limits. This demands a complete change in your exam attempt strategy.
Now is the right time to start writing mocks and working on your attempt strategy.
Starting early would not only provide you with more time for revision but will also leave you with ample time to fine-tune your strategy. In this video, we bring you some tips on how to make the best of sectional time limits.
Wondering how you would perform in the real exam? Well, now you can check it right away! Attempt the Oliveboard Free All-India Mock Test that’s been taken by thousands of aspirants already to see where you stand.
To receive preparation material along with other relevant helpful content for your banking and government examinations, subscribe to the Oliveboard’s YouTube channel and you may click here to subscribe.
Alternatively, you can also download the Oliveboard Mobile App for free study material and other latest updates.
Happy Learning from Oliveboard!
- Crack IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Course – Join Now
- Join EDGE Courses for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here