The Notification for IBPS PO Exam for 2018 has been released yesterday. The application form for the IBPS PO 2018 exam would be live on the IBPS website from 14th Aug 2018 onwards. Through this blog, we aim to give you a step by step guide on How to apply online for the IBPS PO 2018 Exam. Reading this blog should clear all your confusion about filling the Application form of the IBPS PO Exam 2018. So, let us begin
IBPS PO Exam 2018 – How to Apply Online?
The process of applying for the IBPS PO 2018 exam can be described in the following 4 steps -:
- Filling the Application form – Personal Details, educational details, work experience
- Uploading personal photo and signature
- Payment of Fees
IBPS PO Exam 2018: Step 1 – Registration
- After clicking on the above-mentioned link, you would have to click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP-PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES.
- The next step would be to check for “Click here for New Registration” option and click on it.
- You would then be requested to fill in your basic information like Name, Email ID and Phone number. On filling the details would have to click on “Register” button.
- You would then be given a provisional Registration number and a password through an email and SMS.
- The next step would be to log in into the application form page by putting in your registration number and password.
IBPS PO Exam 2018: Step 2 – Filling the Application form
The Second step of the Application process is filling the Application form, the link to which will be given once you log in with your registration number and password.
The Application form can be divided into 3 parts –
1) Personal Details – In this part, you would be requested to fill in your personal details like – Name, Father’s name, Caste, religion, Nationality Address – permanent and temporary, Marital status, Aadhar card number, etc.
2) Education details – This part would request information about your education qualifications – post graduation or graduation – course name, university name, score (percentage/CGPA). If you have done any professional course like CA, ICWA etc then you would have to mention that as well.
3) Professional details –You would have to fill in the details of your work experience, if you have any, in this part. The details word include – Name of the company, professional role and period of employment.
Please ensure that you double check all the information you have filled in the form, because once the photo and signature are uploaded (next step) and form is submitted you are not allowed to make any changes in the form.
IBPS PO Exam 2018: Step 3 – Upload Photo and Signature
The 3rd step of the application process requires the candidates to upload their passport sized personal photo (recent one) and also an image of their signature. IBPS has given the specifications of the format and size of both photo and signature for successfully uploading them in your application form. They are as follows
- Photo –
- The photograph should be a passport-sized colour picture (size -4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- The format of the image should be “.jpg”
- Dimensions of the photo should be 200 x 230 pixels
- The Size of the .jpg file should be between 20kb – 50kb.
- Signature –
- The Signature image should be of the applicant’s signature on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Format – .jpg
- Dimensions – 140 x 60 pixels
- File Size – 10kb – 20kb
2 separate links would be given to upload both the personal photo and the signature. Once uploaded successfully the applicant would have to submit the application form.
IBPS PO Exam 2018: Step 4 – Payment
The fourth and final step of the application process is payment of the application fees (₹600 for General Category and ₹100 for SC/ST/PWD Candidates).
The Application fees of the IBPS PO 2018 Exam can be paid through online mode only. There would be multiple options for completing the online payment like – Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards.
Once the payment is made successfully, you must save the payment receipt and take a printout as well.
That would conclude the Application process of IBPS PO 2018 Exam, at the end of which candidates are advised to save a copy of their application form and also take a print out of the same. You must start your IBPS PO 2018 exam preparation from today itself. Take a free mock test now to kick-start your preparation
Also, read the following blogs related to the IBPS PO Exam 2018 -:
That brings us to the end of this blog, we hope you found the information provided above helpful in your IBPS PO 2018 Exam registration and preparation. keep visiting this page to get all details about the exam, free study note, Free E-books, etc. All the best for the IBPS PO Exam 2018.
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test