The IBPS has come out with the scores of the qualified candidates and their scorecards. The written exam was conducted from October 11th to November 2nd 2014. Overall, 48,800 students cleared the written exam. You can visit the official IBPS website and view your scorecard.
The overall cut-off for General category was 82. The top score on the written exam is expected to be around the 130 mark.
The final result including the interview (which were conducted between Jan 19th -30th 2015) score will be announced on April 1st 2015. The weightage for the written exam in the final score is 80% and for the interview score will be 20%.
The overall and sectional cut-offs for the exam are as shown below:-
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now