The IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Recruitment Notification has already been released. IBPS RRB Office Assistant is a clerical cadre post in the Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) and it is a good way to start one’s banking career if they are interested to serve the rural populations of India. Since the IBPS RRB Office Assistant examinations are only about 2 months away, it is necessary to ensure that our IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam preparation is efficient and comprehensive. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Numerical Ability is a section that comes in both IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims and IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mains exams; therefore, here is the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Numerical Ability Preparation Strategy.
Latest Update | IBPS RRB 2021
Prepare for IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam with Mock Test Series and Courses.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Important Dates
If you are an IBPS RRB Office Assistant aspirant, it is necessary to be well-aware of the important dates for the exam. Hence, ensure that you make note of all the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Important Dates provided below –
|Online Registration Dates||June 8 – July 2, 2018|
|Payment of Application Fees||June 8 – July 2, 2018|
|Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training||July, 2018|
|Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||August 6 – 11, 2018|
|Download of Call Letters for Preliminary Exams||August, 2018|
|Preliminary Exams – RRB Office Assistant||August 19, 25, and September 1, 2018|
|Results of Preliminary Exams||September, 2018|
|Download of Call Letters – Mains||September, 2018|
|Mains Exams – RRB Office Assistant||October 7th, 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||January, 2019|
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Pattern
While preparing for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 exams, it is necessary to be aware about the exam patterns for both the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims and Mains. So, here is the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Pattern for both levels of the examinations.
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Prelims Exam Pattern|
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||Medium of Exam||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||Hindi/English||40||40||Total Time of 45 Minutes|
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Mains Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||Medium of Exam||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||
|1||Reasoning Ability||Hindi/English||40||50||Total Time of 120 Minutes|
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Tips and Tricks
- Always prepare a sheet containing all the formulas from various topics in IBPS RRB Office Assistant Numerical Ability and read it regularly
- Both Logical Reasoning and Numerical Ability are two sections which are included in both the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims and IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mains examinations, so they should be studied well
- Quite often, reading the question more than once helps because it helps determine what is needed from the student in the exam and so a balance of accuracy and speed must be maintained
- Preparation strategy is focused on addressing those topics which have the highest number of questions in the exam and then mastering them if not already done.
If you are preparing for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018, check out the Oliveboard Video Crash Course to have concise video study material on all the sections in one competitive package –
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Numerical Ability Important Topics
Based on the IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 Exam Paper, it can be said that the following topics are among the most important ones due to the relatively higher number of questions appearing from them in the exam paper.
- Most important topics include Approximation and Simplification because as per the past analyses, they are known to together carry anywhere from 10 to 15 questions.
- Next comes the Number Series topic, one may expect about or as much as 5 questions in the exam paper from this given topic, but more than 5 is usually not expected.
- Data Interpretation is one of the most important topics and in the IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 exams, it may have 5 to 10 questions. Those questions are quite scoring in nature though they are time consuming.
- Other important topics may include Profit and Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Work, Percentages, etc. Those topics are relatively simple to prepare for, so they too should help you score a better grade.
Check out some of the videos here on those aforementioned math topics to help you prepare better —
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Numerical Ability Preparation Strategy
- Start by preparing a formula sheet for the various topics and ensure that you get them in a simple manner for regular or everyday revision
- Take a mock test and highlight your weak topics which you need to work on. Those are the places or areas where your focus should be and you should start preparing from those
- Ensure that you cover this list of important topics because they will carry questions for more marks (you can prioritize: like Data Interpretation, followed by Simplification, Approximation, Number Series, etc., this depends on your relative knowledge and proficiency).
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Mixtures and Alligations
- Following the completion of every chapter, ensure that you practice with Oliveboard’s topic tests, followed by sectional test, and finally mock test. Here is a simple flowchart to help guide your way:
If you need more information, feel free to check out those links –
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 FAQs
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Job Profile
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Pattern
- Top Online Bank Coaching Videos
All the Best!
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें