The IBPS RRB Office Assistant prelims exam is just few days away. IBPS RRB Office Assistant prelims is scheduled to be held on 19th, 25th Aug and 1st Sep 2018. With just few days from the exam, we bring to you tips for IBPS RRB Office Assistant for the last few days, toppers’ tips along with toppers’ time strategy. Let’s glance through the exam pattern first.
Last Minute Section-Wise Tips for IBPS RRB Office Assistant
The reasoning section can be lengthy and time consuming. Therefore, practice as many tests you can from logical and analytical reasoning, blood relations, syllogisms, circular seating arrangement, linear seating arrangement, coding decoding, inequalities etc. In the IBPS RRB PO exam this year, there were lengthy puzzles being asked to solve. There was almost like no way out of seating arrangement and puzzles. Therefore, do practice maximum. Also, make it a thumb rule to not waste too much time on one question.
The numerical ability section will test you speed and accuracy both. Practice questions from percentage, average, simple interest and profit and loss as many you can in these last few days. Spend few extra hours attempting questions from your weak areas. Also, go through you Quant formulae notes.
Check IBPS RRB Officer Exam Analysis for reference.
Topper’s Tips for IBPS RRB Office Assistant
Rashmi Singh – Cleared IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017
- Reasoning – This subject was my weakest link when I started my preparation. I kept on reading concepts through books and watching Youtube videos, but it did not help. Then, I took the Oliveboard Mock Test Series. I practised all the questions in the mocks, kept note of my mistakes, and revised them later and saw a considerable improvement.
- Numerical Ability – Daily Practice. Daily Formula Revision. Daily analysis of correct and incorrect attempts and take notes. Revise your notes on Sunday. Repeat till you master this section.
- I would highly recommend the Oliveboard Mock Test Series as the question pattern and difficulty level replicates the real examination. My only advice to aspirants is – ‘ Keep going and you will achieve what you want. Do not give up’.
Toppers’ Time Strategy for IBPS RRB Office Assistant
Use the below time strategy as a guide. If you already have a strategy that works well for you, stick to it. If you don’t, adopt this one and see your performance in IBPS RRB Mock Tests. Analyze your performance and based on your knowledge of your weak and strong areas tweak the time that you spend on each section.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 – Toppers Time Strategy
|Section||Questions||Marks||Time||Toppers’ Time Strategy|
|Reasoning||40||40||45 minutes||21 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||24 minutes|
Last Minute Tips for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018
Night Before the Exam
- Eat right
- Take adequate rest
- Stay confident
During the Exam
- Read the instructions carefully
- Leave no question unread
- Don’t get stuck on a question
- Avoid guesswork
- Call letter with recent passport size photograph affixed thereon
- Photo identity proof (Original + Photocopy)
- Ball Point Pen
- Reach the centre in advance
All the Best!
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test