In this blog, we would be giving you IBPS RRB Officer 2018 Main Exam Banking Awareness Questions as we have discussed them in our earlier posts. Questions from these particular topics have been repeatedly asked in the General Awareness section of the IBPS RRB Officer Exam. You may even find them in IBPS RRB Assistant Main Exam or other Bank Exams like, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, Indian Bank PO, etc. Practicing questions daily would help you stay updated and well-prepared for upcoming Exams.
IBPS RRB Officer 2018 Main Exam Banking Awareness Questions
Q1. Which of the following institution(s) is/are regarded as “Lender of the Last Resort” by banks in India?
- World Bank
- Department of Financial Services (DFS)
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Both 3 and 4
Q2. What is the full form of FBIL?
- Financial Bank of India Ltd.
- Financial Benchmark India Pvt. Ltd.
- Financial Bank of India Pvt. Ltd.
- Financial Board of India Pvt. Ltd.
- None of these
Try a Mock Test
Q3. Which of the following is the slogan of Bank of Maharashtra?
- A Tradition of Trust
- Where service is a way of life
- Honors Your Trust
- One Family One Bank
- Relationship beyond Banking
Answer : 4
Q4. MIBID is:
- Always higher than MIBOR rate
- The rate at which bank borrows from other banks.
- The rate at which the domestic currency can be converted into foreign currency.
- Both 1 and 2
- Both 1 and 3
Q5. Banking Ombudsmen is appointed by:
- Government of India
- Reserve Bank of India
- Prime Minister
- State Bank of India
Q6. The Alphanumeric Code written on Cheques is called:
Q7. The Rs. 2000 note of The Mahatma Gandhi (NEW) Series bear the signature of:
- The Governor of RBI
- Finance Secretary
- Finance Minister
- The PM of India
Q8. Which of the following statements is/are true:
I. NNP is the monetary value of finished goods and services produced by the citizens of the country, both overseas and domestically, in a given period of time.
II. NDP is always higher than GDP
III. NDP is the purest form of the Income of Nation.
- Only I
- Only II
- Only III
- Only I and III
- All of them
Q9. The Banking Ombudsman may award compensation not exceeding _____ to the complainant for mental agony and harassment.
- ₹ 20 lakh
- ₹ 1 lakh
- ₹ 50 Thousand
- ₹ 75 Thousand
- ₹ 15 lakh
Q10. Which of the following is true about the functions performed by RBI –
- Act as a banker to banks
- Manages banking transactions of Government
- Encourage banks to open branches in rural areas
- All of them
- Only 1 and 3
If you have not gone through these topics, Click on the link below to Read them:
- GDP and GNP
- NDP and NNP
- MIBOR and MIBID
- Structure and Functions of RBI
- Banking Ombudsmen Scheme 2006
- Indian Currency: All You Need to Know
This is all from us in this blog. Hope you find it useful.
Stay tuned for more Banking Awareness Questions.
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test