The Bank of Baroda (BOB) Manipal PO 2018 Exam is less than two weeks away. You might have already completed the entire syllabus once. Dedicate these remaining days in maximum practice and revision on the most important topics. The BOB Manipal PO Exam includes two papers – one objective and one descriptive. The objective paper includes Reasoning and Computer Aptitude (50 Questions), General/Economy/Banking Awareness (40 Questions), Quantitative Aptitude (40 Questions) and English Language (35 Questions). We have already shared the detailed BOB PO exam syllabus for your reference. Today, we will look at the most important topics for BOB Manipal that you must never miss. This is based on last year’s exam analysis and banking exam trends.
- Puzzle and Seating Arrangement: Expect 15-20 questions from this topic. Linear seating arrangement and circular seating arrangement questions were asked last year. This topic can become time consuming and lengthy due to Puzzles, but it can also work as your scorecard too. Practice as many seating arrangement questions possible. Practice different types of questions to be fluent.
- Syllogism: Expect 5-6 questions from this topic. Practice a good number of Syllogism questions. Reverse syllogism questions are added in recent banking exams. Keeping in mind the trend, do practice tests on reverse syllogism too.
- Inequality: Expect 5-6 questions from this topic again. The questions can be both direct or coded inequality.
- Input Output: Expect at least 5 questions from this topic. Based on latest banking exam trends, it has been observed that input output questions are no more the simpler ones. These are combined with coding decoding and complex questions are asked. Practice high difficulty questions for Input Output as well to tackle the complex ones in the exam.
BOB Exam Analysis 2017 – Reasoning Ability
- Puzzle and Seating Arrangement: 20 Questions
- Syllogism: 6 Questions
- Input Output: 6 Questions
- Inequalities: 5 Questions
- Data Sufficiency: 5 Questions
- Logical Reasoning: 4 Questions
- Miscellaneous: 4 Questions
- Data Interpretation: Expect 15 to 20 questions from this topic. This is one of the most popular topics in all the bank exams that cover maximum number of questions. Line graph, pie chart, caselets questions asked in the last year BOB PO exam. Practice as many questions possible on DI to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Number Series: Expect at least 5 questions from this topic. Practice different types of pattern of number series to build a strong hold over this topic.
- Approximation: Expect 4-5 questions from approximation. Practice high level of simplification and approximation questions for the exam.
BOB Exam Analysis 2017 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation: 20 Questions
- Number Series: 5 Questions
- Approximation: 5 Questions
- Quadratic Equation: 5 Questions
- Miscellaneous: 15 Questions
- Reading Comprehension: Expect 10-12 questions from Reading Comprehension. The topic can come from economy and important social issues. Practice RC questions to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Error Spotting: Expect around 10 questions from error spotting. You can use this as your scoring topic as these questions are mostly less time consuming.
- Phrase Replacement: Expect 8-10 questions from Phrase Replacement. The questions would be more like sentence corrections.
BOB Exam Analysis 2017 – English Language
- Reading Comprehension: 10 Questions
- Phrase Replacement: 10 Questions
- Error Spotting: 5 Questions
- Cloze Test: 5 Questions
- Para Jumbles: 5 Questions
- Fillers: 5 Questions
- Miscellaneous: 10 Questions
For GK, make sure you study both current affairs and static GK. Last year, there were more current affairs based questions compared to static GK. You can make the most of your GK notes in these last few days before the exam.
The BOB Manipal PO exam includes a descriptive test of 50 marks that has one essay writing and one letter writing question. The topics would be based on recent events, important bills, global updates etc. Your preparation from current affairs will help in this section as well. However, do practice both letter writing and essay writing so that you are used to the flow of writing and pattern.
Hope this post helps!
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test