Current Affairs and General Awareness section is one of the most important and high scoring sections of all the Banking and Government Exams. Therefore, we regularly provide you with Free Static GK E-book for your preparation. In this section, questions related to Indian Fairs and Festivals are frequently asked. Hence it becomes very important for all the candidates to be aware of all the Indian Fairs and Festivals.
In all the competitive exams, every mark counts and even 1 mark can be the difference between success and failure. Therefore, to help you get these important marks we have created a Free Static GK E-book on Indian Fairs and Festivals.
The list of all major Fairs and Festivals which are celebrated in India are given in a tabular format in the pages of the below given Free Static GK E-book on Indian Fairs and Festivals.
Download the Free GK E-book – Indian Fairs and Festivals from the given links – http://bit.ly/FairsFestivals
Sample Questions –
Every year the International Flower Festival is celebrated in?
(a) New Delhi
Answer: Option D – Gangtok
Tulip Festival is held in?
Answer: Option A – Srinagar
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – Computer Awareness
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Free GK E-book – Indian Freedom Struggle: Newspapers and Journals
- Free Static GK E-book: Major Awards – 2018 Winners
- Free Static GK E-Book: India’s Performance at Asian Games 2018
- Free Static GK E-book – Important People who died in 2018
- Static GK Free E-book – Atmosphere and its Structure
- Free Static GK E-book – Nicknames of Cities (World)
We hope you like the information provided in the above Static GK Free PDF Ebook would. Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free. All the best for your exams.