The first stage of Railways RRB Group D Exam is scheduled to be held from 17th September 2018. With just a week from the exam, today, we bring to you few last minute tips for RRB Group D 2018 Exam. Let’s glance through the exam pattern first.
- Last Minute Tips for RRB Group D Exam
Railways RRB Group D Exam Pattern: Computer Based Test (CBT)
No. of Questions
|2||General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
|4||General Awareness and Current Affairs||
- The section wise distribution given above is only indicative and there may be some variations in the actual question papers.
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answers in the CBT. 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Last Minute Tips for RRB Group D Exam
Go through Quant formulae notes that you might have prepared previously. On the exam day, start with easy topics like Average, Percentage, Profit and Loss etc. Keep difficult topics like statistics for the last.
Practice Questions from topics like Classification, Analogy, Distance and Directions etc first. Practice as many tests you can in these last few days to improve your speed and accuracy.
General Science Tips
Revise all concepts from NCERT 9,10 textbooks of General Science. Revise scientific names, equations and formulae and solve as many questions you can.
For Current Affairs, thoroughly read June, July and August Monthly Current Affairs. Revise news from Economy, Budget, Politics, Science and Technology. Read Books and Authors, Countries and Capitals etc. Go through your GK notes and make the most of it in these last few days.
Fix the Weak Links
During your preparation, you might have identified your weak areas. Spend more time on your weak areas. Practice more topic tests or sectional tests to improve your hold over these topics.
Don’t Learn New Things
These 7 days should be solely dedicated for revision and improving weak areas. You shouldn’t waste your time in learning new things in these days; it will leave you confused. Instead, spend time in revising already learnt topics.
Build your exam attempt strategy. Identify your strong and weak areas so that you can work on the easy topics that you are strong at first in the exam and then move to the lengthy and difficult ones. Maintain a balance between speed and accuracy.
Oliveboard’s Railways RRB Mock Tests
Discuss with Peers
It always help you when you discuss with peers on exam preparation. You can clarify your doubts and exchange tips. It also help you build your confidence and feel better. Use Oliveboard’s Discussion Forum to interact with peers and experts.
Stay Healthy and Focused
It is very important to stay healthy and focused in the last week. Make sure that you don’t over exhaust yourself. Eat healthy and sleep well so that you are physically and mentally fit to give your best during the exam.
Hope these last minute tips for RRB Group D Exam helps. Wishing you all the best!
- RRB Group D Study Plan
- GS Notes for RRB Group D
- Bolt for Railways Exam – Free eBook on General Science, History & Geography
- Crack IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Course – Join Now
- Join EDGE Courses for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here