Some of these tips may appear basic but are vital as the SBI PO Prelims is a speed based exam and small optimizations at your end can help you score a few extra marks.
Before the exam
1) Do not practice or study too much the night before or on the day of the exam. Keep your mind fresh and active to help you stay focused for 60 minutes.
2) Ensure you get a good night’s sleep (at least 8 hours) before your exam. Lack of adequate sleep can render the mind significantly slow especially when speed is the key during the exam
3) Reach the center well in time to avoid any nervous energy and stress creeping in. Stress can further reduce your performance in a time sensitive test.
4) Carry the following with you: Exam Admit Card, original Photo ID Proof, a pen, and a copy of the ID proof. Rough sheets will be provided. Ensure that the photo on your admit card you carry is the same as the one uploaded during the online application process.
5) Get used to the SBI PO online interface. The SBI PO Prelims test interface is not easy to get used to. Getting familiarized with it can give you a slight time advantage over the rest of the candidates who are unfamiliar with the interface. Click here to take the free mock SBI PO if you have not taken it yet.
During the exam
1) Stick to the order of sections that you have decided before coming in: If you have been solving mock tests by following a certain order of sections that you attempt, stick to that. Do not change it. Build confidence by attempting the easy ones first. The confidence will create a positive momentum for you to do well over the 60 minutes.
2) Keep the difficult and time consuming questions in each section for the end. Build confidence by attempting the easy ones in each section first. The confidence will create a positive momentum for you to do well over the 60 minutes.
3) Do not get stuck on any question:- Give yourself a cut-off of, lets say 60-75 seconds, and if any question takes more than that, leave it and you can return in case you have time. Remember, every question carries the same weightage within a section, so do not waste time on one question only.
4) Do not take guesses: There is negative marking and hence be judicious on questions where you decide to mark an answer without knowing the correct option. You can choose to take educated guesses (or guesses after eliminating 2-3 incorrect options) but we do not recommend blind guesses.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें