LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) has released its notification for the recruitment of AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer)- Generalist. Click here to read answers to some of the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) about the LIC AAO Exam.
LIC is a prominent public sector insurance company. Just like any other major organization, it has different designations which follows the hierarchy. It’s advisable to know the trends and provisions of promotion so that you can have a fair idea about future prospects in the organization.
Promotion of a LIC AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer) depends on factors such as duration, performance, vacancy etc. Generally, promotion happens after 3-5 years.
There are two major shift once can take as promotion after working for a few years as an AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer) :-
- You can get promoted as AO (Administrative Officer)
- You can get a transfer to some other department through internal posting, such as marketing or accounts. You can be promoted as Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager as well.
To read more about the Job Profile and Responsibilities of a LIC AAO, click here
You can take a Free Mock Test for LIC AAO here.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें