LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) has released its notification for the recruitment of AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer)- Generalist. Click here to read answers to some of the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) about the LIC AAO Exam.
LIC is a prominent public sector insurance company. Just like any other major organization, it has different designations which follows the hierarchy. It’s advisable to know the trends and provisions of promotion so that you can have a fair idea about future prospects in the organization.
Promotion of a LIC AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer) depends on factors such as duration, performance, vacancy etc. Generally, promotion happens after 3-5 years.
There are two major shift once can take as promotion after working for a few years as an AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer) :-
- You can get promoted as AO (Administrative Officer)
- You can get a transfer to some other department through internal posting, such as marketing or accounts. You can be promoted as Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager as well.
To read more about the Job Profile and Responsibilities of a LIC AAO, click here
You can take a Free Mock Test for LIC AAO here.
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now