Only a month remains for the LIC AAO exam. Many of you have asked what the ideal time allocation should be while attempting this exam. Instead of telling you what we think, we checked the toppers’ time allocation and this is broadly what many of them used as their approximate time allocation during exam (NOTE: What works for some may not work for others. Use this only as a guideline & not as a target):-
1) Reasoning: 45 minutes
2) Quant: 45 minutes
3) GK: 9 minutes
4) CK: 9 minutes
5) English: 12 minutes
Unlike Bank exams, LIC AAO places a higher weight on Quant & Reasoning sections with 3 marks for each question and hence it makes sense to keep a large share of your time for these sections. Even though English section’s marks will not be counted, it is qualifying in nature and hence make sure you spend 10-15 minutes at least to ensure you cross the minimum cut-offs.
Based on your strengths & weaknesses, you can change this to suit your strategy. Use this only as a guideline if you are unsure of your allocation. If you have a better time strategy that is working for you, continue using the same and you need not deviate. Only practice will help you develop a strategy that works for you.
Click here to take the free test & start developing your own time taking strategy
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now