LIC Assistant Application Form 2023
LIC is expected to release the application form for the recruitment of Assistants in October 2023. Eligible candidates will be able to apply online from the official website of the LIC once the registration process starts. Candidates who have been preparing to appear in the examinations must be aware of the application process. This blog will provide you with all the details regarding the LIC Assistant Application Form 2023 and the registration process.
LIC Assistant Notification 2023 – Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||To be announced|
|Online Registrations Begins||To be announced|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be announced|
|Admit Card Download||To be announced|
|Prelims||To be announced|
|Main||To be announced|
LIC Assistant Application Form 2023 – Registration Process
Aspiring candidates must be aware of the detailed application process to apply online. We have mentioned below the detailed steps to apply online for the candidates.
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under “Guidelines for photograph & signature scan and upload”.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank shall send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Be prepared for biometric verification of identity at the Exam Centre at the time of the Main Examination and onwards.
Steps to Apply for LIC Assistant 2023
- Use the link “Apply Online” link to land on the Registration page
- Click on the link given at the top right corner that reads “Click here for New Registrations”.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Read the instructions carefully and click on “Continue”.
- You will see 6 tabs in front of you. The tabs will be Basic Info, Photo & Signature, Details, Preview, Uploads & Payment.
Tab 1 – Basic Info – Fill in your Basic Information: Name, Mobile No., Email Id, etc. Enter the security code and then press “Save & Next”
Tab 2: Photo & Signature
- Upload a scanned copy of your Passport size photo & Signature. Keep the requirements in your mind. The file size of the Photo and Signature should be within the permissible limits as required there.
- Photo Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred} & Size of file should be between 20 kb- 50 kb.
- The signature Image should be in .jpg format. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred), Size of the file should be between 10 kb – 20 kb and in black ink. The size of the scanned image should not be more than 20 kb
Tab 3. Details – Fill in your other details as asked there, Educational Qualifications, etc. Fill these with utmost caution. Check it before you “Save & Submit” it.
Tab 4. Preview – This is the best way to cross-check the complete registration form once it is filled out completely. Very carefully check each and every detail that you have put up there.
Tab 5. Uploads
- It will ask you to write a declaration note in your own handwriting and upload a scanned copy for the same. Write in legible handwriting and upload the image with the permissible limits of file size.
Left thumb impression
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue
- File type: jpg/jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality} e. 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height}
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- Hand-written declaration
- Text for Handwritten declaration –
- ” I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Handwritten declarations should not be written in Capital Letters.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black or blue
- The handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- Handwritten Declaration o File type: jpg/jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) e. 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
Tab 6. Payment Option
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, and Cash Cards/ Mobile.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, Please wait for the intimation from the do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid a double charge.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
We have mentioned below the application fees as per the previous year’s notification. We will provide you with the latest information once the notification is released.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – ₹85 + GST + Transaction Charges
- All Other Categories – ₹510 + GST + Transaction Charges
We hope this blog gave you a better understanding of the LIC Assistant Application Form 2023. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- The Life and Legacy of India’s First Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
- IB ACIO Previous Year Cut Off, Check Category Wise
- IB ACIO Previous Year Papers, Download PDF
- IB ACIO Eligibility Criteria 2023, Age Limit, Educational Qualification
- IB ACIO Salary 2023, Check Job Profile and Promotions
LIC Assistant Application Form 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. LIC Assistant Application 2023 will be released soon after the notification.
Ans. Candidates can apply online from the official website of the LIC once the registration process starts.
Ans. ₹510 + GST + Transaction Charges is the application fee for the UR category candidates.
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!