Current Affairs is an integral part of the General Awareness section. Questions related to new joinings and appointments are commonly asked in the General Awareness section of Bank and Government exams like SEBI, ESIC SSO, NABARD, IBPS RRB, SBI PO and Clerk, IBPS PO and Clerk, SSC Exams, UPSC and more. Hence, we provide you free ebook every week to keep you updated with all possible topics that might come in an exam. In this post you’ll find List of Appointments (January to June) for the year 2018.
Click on the adjoining link of Current Affairs free ebook which gives you List of Appointments (January to June) for the year 2018. http://bit.ly/ListOfAppointments
[gdlr_button href=”http://bit.ly/ListOfAppointments” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Download Free eBook Here[/gdlr_button]
List of Appointments: Here are few Sample Questions-
Q1: Who has become the first Indian woman lawyer to be directly promoted as the Judge of the Supreme Court (SC)?
A. M. Fathima Beevi
B. Sudha Misra
C. Roma Joseph
D. Indu Malhotra
Q2. __________ been appointed the first-ever Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
A. S. S. Mundra
B. Sudha Balakrishnan
C. Deepak Mohanty
D. Viral V. Acharya
Also, if you are looking for more Ebooks-
- Static GK Free Ebook – Important Committees related to Banking and Finance in India
- Static GK Free Ebook – Agricultural Schemes and Programmes
- Static GK Free Ebook – Musical Instruments and persons Associated
- Static GK Free Ebook – Scientists – Their Inventions & Discoveries
- Static GK Free Ebook – Atmosphere and its Structure
- Static GK Free Ebook – Nicknames of Cities (World)
- Free Static GK Ebook – Important Gulfs of the World
- Static GK Free Ebook: Indian Winners – Man-Booker Prize & Roman Magsaysay Awards
We hope you like the information provided in the above ebook on List of Appointments (January to June) for the year 2018.
Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free.
Prepare for Bank and Government Exams with Oliveboard
- Login to Oliveboard
- Attempt Free Mock Tests
- Do Exam Analysis
- Get Expert Feedback on Weak Areas
- Compare Topper’s Time
- Take Revision Test
All the best for your exams!