The exam date for MH-CET 2018 is closing in and here we bring to you a score v/s percentile analysis of previous year’s MH-CET results and also an analysis of the previous year’s MH-CET exam.
This will help you get an approximate idea of what to expect from the exam and will also help you estimate the percentile you can expect at a certain score.
MH-CET Score v/s Percentile Analysis
MH-CET Previous Year’s Exam Analysis
Following some important points regarding the MH-CET examination.
- no negative marking
- no sectional time limits
- total marks are 200
- total time is 150 minutes
- MCQ type (5 options)
- questions from various sections are mixed
As per our analysis of previous years’ papers, the following are some important points about each section in the exam.
Quantitative Techniques & DI
- Arithmetic and Modern Maths form a significant portion of QA.
- Data sufficiency/ quantitative comparison questions are less in number.
- Important Topics : Series, Input & Output, Directions, Linear and Circular Arrangements, Symbol based Series Completion, Directions, Conditional Coding, Selection Criteria, Venn Diagrams, Deductions, Coding-Decoding
- Some frequent question types are from topics such as : visual reasoning (diagram and figure based questions)
- Embedded figures, find the next in the pattern are the most common.
- RC questions are mostly easy and fact-based.
- Some vocabulary based questions were in the form: (a) Identify the word that cannot be created from a given word; (b) Identify the word that can be attached to a given word to form a new meaningful word.
Hope this helps.
All the best for your MH-CET 2018 exam!
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test