Profile of the Recruiting Company
- MSTC Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I PSU under the Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India. The company is a leading service provider for e-commerce business in the country and also deals in import / export of industrial items and recycling. It has an annual volume of business of approximately Rs. 82000 crore and has a record of making profit for last 50 years.
- MSTC Ltd. is looking for young, energetic and motivated persons for the posts mentioned below for achieving its ambitious plans of significantly expanding its business activities. The Company offers excellent opportunities for learning and growth to the right candidates.
Discipline wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Discipline||No. of Vacancy|
|SYS – Networking||01|
Age & Educational Qualification
|Post Name||Vacancies*||Educational Qualification||Age Limit (as on 01.05.2018)|
|Management Trainee & Assistant Manager||34||Graduate, B.E./B.Tech, CA.
Freshers who are awaiting their results need not apply.
Teaching experience shall not be counted as work experience.
|Max. 28 years & 30 years.|
* Reservation as per government norms
BOND: Selected candidates in the post of Management Trainee and Assistant Manager will be required to execute a Bond for Rs.1, 00,000/- in favor of MSTC Ltd. to serve the Company for a period of at least 5 years.
Career Path- The Management Trainees will be on probation of one year during which they will be given intensive training. After successful completion of the training, they will be placed in E-1 scale of pay as Assistant Manager.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for the Online Selection Test. Candidates are required to appear for the Online Selection Test on the date , time and venue, which will be mentioned in the admit card.
- Reimbursement of Second Class rail fair by the shortest route shall be given to outstation PWD/SC/ST candidates for appearing in written test wherever distance travelled is more than 80 KMs each way. · Candidates appearing in the All India based online Selection Test will be shortlisted for Group Task/Discussion and thereafter for Interview as per the recruitment rules of the company.
- Final Selection will be based on consolidated merit of All India based online Selection Test-Group Task/DiscussionInterview for Management Trainees and All India based online Selection Test-interview for AM (Systems).
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||27th May 2018|
|Tentative date of written test||24th June 2018|
How to apply?
|Detail Advertisement Link in English||http://www.mstcindia.co.in/MSTC/MT_ADV_2_2018.pdf|
|Apply Online for Registration||http://www.mstcindia.co.in/MSTC_Careers/|
Selection Process : Selection will be based on CBT (Computer Based test), Group Task/Discussion & Interview.