Today that is 26th of May 2019, is the last date for the online application of NABARD Grade A 2019 Exam. So, if you are an aspirant of the NABARD exam and wish to apply for the post of Assistant Manager in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), use the link given below in this blog of “NABARD Grade A Exam 2019 – Last Date to Apply Online” to register your online application for the same. The registrations for the Exam started from 10th of May 2019. There are a total of 79 vacancies for the Grade A officers.
NABARD Grade A Exam 2019 – Last Date to Apply Online
You can use the link given below to apply online for the NABARD Grade A Examination. The Phase I of the Exam is scheduled to be held on 15th and 16th of June 2019.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||10/05/2019|
|Closure of registration of application||26/05/2019|
|Closure for editing application details||26/05/2019|
|Last date for printing your application||10/06/2019|
|Online Fee Payment||10/05/2019 to 26/05/2019|
The Phase 1 or Prelims of the NABARD Grade A & B exams is scheduled on 15th and 16th of June 2019. Very few days are left for the Exam. It is high time that you take your preparations very seriously and study wholeheartedly for the exam. We are providing notes for the important topics under the ESI and ARD sections for Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the NABARD Exams. You can refer to these notes below.
Read More Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Study Notes :
- Food Security – FREE PDF Ebook
- Agricultural Organisations – Free PDF Ebook
- Agricultural Finance: Classification and Sources – NABARD Agriculture Notes
- Irrigation: Types of Irrigation, Sources
- NABARD Agriculture notes – Types of Cropping Systems
- Agriculture: Types of Soils in India
- Types of Agriculture
This was all from us in this blog of “NABARD Grade A Exam 2019 – Last Date to Apply Online”. Stay tuned to Oliveboard for more informative and useful content for Banking, Insurance, SSC and Other Government Exams.
NABARD Mock Test 2019
The NABARD Practice Set offered by Oliveboard is not just limited to Phase 1 & Phase 2 Mocks but also include study materials for Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD), Economic & Social Issues (ESI), Video Lessons, GK Supplement and a lot more. Let’s have a look at it in detail:
- ARD Study Material & Notes
- ESI Study Material & Notes
- 10 NABARD Grade A/B Phase 1 Mocks
- 10 NABARD Grade A/B Phase 2 Mocks
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos (Covers English, Reasoning and Quant)
- Lessons on All Topics (Covers English, Reasoning and Quant)
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions.
Register for a NABARD Grade A Mock Test by Oliveboard using the link given below.
You can visit Oliveboard’s Discuss Forum to interact with fellow aspirants of Railways exams and learn from your peers.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test