NABARD, an apex development financial institution in India, has recently announced the NABARD Recruitment Notification 2020 for NABARD Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) posts in various departments like Rural Development Banking Service, Rajbhasha Service, Legal Service and Protocol and Security Service for 2020 Recruitment. A total of 154 vacancies have been combinedly made available for the eligible candidates. In this blog, NABARD Grade A Exam Date 2020 we will share with you the exam details of both prelims and mains examination. Read along to know more about NABARD Grade A Exam Date 2020.
NABARD Grade A Exam Date 2020 For Phase 1 (Prelims)
- NABARD Grade A Prelims Admit Card Release Date: To be declared soon
- NABARD Grade A Preliminary Exam Date (Except Protocol & Security Services): 25th February 2020
- NABARD Grade Preliminary Exam Results (Tentative): To be updated soon
NABARD Grade A Syllabus For Phase 1 (Prelims)
|Test of Reasoning||20||120 minutes|
|Economic & Social Issues||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development||40|
(Note: Phase 1 Exam is only RDBS, Rajbhasha & Legal. For P & SS, there will be only interview round)
NABARD Grade A Exam Date 2020 For Phase 2 (Mains)
- NABARD Grade A Phase 2 (Mains) Admit Card Release Date: To be declared soon
- NABARD Grade A Phase 2 (Mains) Exam Date: To be declared soon
NABARD Grade A Syllabus For Phase 2 (Mains)
Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.
Paper-I– General English: (Descriptive – writing skills – online through keyboard). The paper will have descriptive questions.
Duration: 1 ½ hrs. – 100 Marks
I) For Grade A (RDBS): Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)
II) For Grade A Rajbhasha:
The Paper will have multiple-choice questions. Proficiency in Hindi including Translation from English to Hindi and Vice versa. The analytical and drafting ability of the candidate shall also be assessed from the descriptive paper.
Duration: 1 ½ hrs – 100 marks
For Grade A (Legal Services):
Duration: 1 ½ hrs – 100 marks
The paper will be based on proficiency in interpreting various Laws viz., Banking, Negotiable Instruments, Company, Industrial and Cooperative Laws, Cyber laws, Commerce/Property transactions, Rural non-life insurance, direct financing, staff matters and good experience in drafting various types of documents.
For Protocol & Security Services:
Selection will be through Interview of shortlisted candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum experience in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview commensurate with the number of vacancies.
Maximum Marks for Interview: 100.
(Note: Phase 2 Exam is only for RDBS, Rajbhasha & Legal. For P & SS, there will be only interview round)
NABARD Grade A Exam Date 2020 For Phase 3: Interview
- NABARD Grade A Interview Admit Card Release Date: To be declared soon
- NABARD Grade A Interview Date: To be declared soon
Applicants qualifying in the Phase-II – Main Examination and securing sufficiently high rank in merit shall be short-listed for interview.
Interview – 25 Marks
- For every wrong answer marked, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty in Phase-I and Phase-II, both.
- Cut-offs in Phase-I and Phase-II may be applied in two stages: (i) On scores in individual tests (Sectional Cut-off), (ii) On Total Score
NABARD Grade A Exam Date 2020: Registration Important Dates
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||15/01/2020|
|Closure of registration of application||3/2/2020|
|Closure for editing application details||3/2/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||18/02/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||15/01/2020 to 03/02/2020|
NABARD Grade A Syllabus: Study Material For ARD & ESI – Get Complete Notes
We at Oliveboard have constantly for the betterment and interest of our students. To help you with your Exam preparations for NABARD Grade-A we have brought to you a compiled set of notes for ARD & ESI. Click on the link below and study from notes to prepare the particular course for the exam.
NABARD Grade A Exam Date 2020: Study Material (Glimpse of the topics covered)
The notes are completely free and will help you cover all the topics as mentioned in the syllabus for ARD & ESI, here we have added a few snapshot of the topics covered:
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test