The NABARD Phase I Preliminary exam 2018 is scheduled to be held on 19th of May 2018. With just few days remaining for the exam, we bring to you a NABARD Exam- Time Strategy and attempt strategy that will be helpful for you. Before that, let’s glance through the NABARD Phase I exam pattern first.
After checking and analysing the time allocation strategy, we found that this is broadly what most mock test toppers used as their approximate time allocation.
NABARD Phase I Exam Pattern
|Economic and Social Issues||40|
|Agriculture and Rural Development||40|
The English section will have 40 multiple choice questions with 40 marks. There is a 1/4th negative marking for every wrong answer.
NABARD Exam- Time Strategy
- Quantitative Aptitude – 31 minutes
- Logical Reasoning – 26 minutes
- English Language – 19 minutes
- Computer Knowledge – 5 minutes
- General Awareness – 6 minutes
- Economic and Social Issues – 17 minutes
- Agriculture and Rural Development – 16 minutes
NABARD Phase I Free Resources
- NABARD Reasoning Guide
- NABARD Phase I English Guide
- NABARD Phase I Computer Basics
- NABARD Phase I ESI Questions & Solved Answers
- NABARD Solved Papers – ESI & ARD
NABARD Phase I Order of Attempt
Phase I exam has a duration of 120 minutes and has no sectional timing, you should start with the section you’re most comfortable with.
However, here’s one possible attempt strategy that you can follow:
- Computer Knowledge + General Awareness + ESI + ARD = 120 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude + English + Reasoning = 80 marks
Why this order?
The former is theoretical & requires lesser time to solve, and the latter requires calculation and mental ability, therefore takes more time to solve.
It is recommended to score maximum marks in the theoretical papers in less time (around 40 minutes) and use the remaining time (around 75-80 minutes) for the problem-solving ones.
Note: We recommend using the above section-wise time allocation for NABARD as a guideline and not a target. Based on your strengths & weaknesses, you must change this to suit your strategy.
Interact with your fellow aspirants about NABARD Entrance Exam and NABARD Study Notes in our discussion forum
Happy Learning from Oliveboard !
Hope this helps! All the best!
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO SSA Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test