NABARD stands for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development and it has released its notification for recruitment of Grade A & B Officers. The Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 15th May 2016 and then the main exam will be held tentatively in June 1st week.Everyone wants to know about the previous year cut off so they will get some idea from it so here is NABARD Previous Year 2015 Cut Off.
To know more about no of vacancies, pay-scale, examination pattern and eligibility criteria, click here.
Here are the Sectional Cut off Marks of NABARD Preliminary Exam 2015
The Total Cut Off Marks are as follows :-
Please note, that these cut off marks are only indicative, as there have been major changes in the NABARD Preliminary Exam’s pattern this year :-
- Individual cut offs will also be applied to the tow new sections included this year- ESI and Agricultural & Rural Development.
- The total number of questions remains the same (200).
- Here is the new pattern :-
Part I marks division is as follows:
- Test of Reasoning (40 marks)
- English Language (40 marks)
- Computer Knowledge ( 20 marks)
- General Awareness ( 20 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (30 marks)
Part II marks division is as follows:
- Economic & Social issues (25 marks)
- Agriculture & Rural Development ( 25 marks)
Disclaimer : The above information is based on information provided to an RTI Query.
Interact with your fellow aspirants about Time Strategy For NABARD Entrance Exam and NABARD Study Notes in our discussion forum
The most comprehensive online preparation portal for MBA, Banking and Government exams. Explore a range of mock tests and study material at www.oliveboard.in
- Free Mock Tests, Courses, Videos and Ebooks – DOWNLOAD Oliveboard App
- Attempt Free SBI PO Mock Test now
- Attempt IBPS SO 2022 – Free Mock Test
- Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test now
- Latest Pattern SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Test – Attempt Now
- Latest Pattern SSC CHSL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Mock Tests – Attempt Now